Let's work together
Other positions are available such as frontend developers, copywriters and more.
SaaS Sales manager Apac
Kuala Lumpur, Full-Time
We’re a global team that loves to solve problems, especially when it comes to the world of OMNI-channel customer success. Made up of self-driven people having customers in 50+ countries, Cention’s unified yet diverse culture keeps us continually learning and improving. Companies should be able to facilitate outstanding customer service over any channel, so we’re building the tools to make that a reality. Our market-leading tech, expertise, and, most importantly, the team are crucial. As a whole, we find fulfilment in working together towards our shared mission.
- You thrive in unstructured environments and bringing order to chaos
- You are as excited about defining our offer as offering it and delivering outstanding results
- You are a “student of the sport” and spend your own time learning about the latest trends and best practices developing in SaaS Sales
- You have first hand experience in a high growth organization in the arena of SaaS focusing on sales process and execution
- Lead a team of Sales Executives focused on selling to companies between 100-10,000 employees.
- Attract, hire, retain high performing talent with an aptitude to learn and grow.
- Drive a high performance, high accountability culture to achieve and exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual sales goals.
- Coach, manage and develop sellers with an emphasis on continual learning and skill-gap improvement.
- Develop processes that scale and drive. consistent execution across the team.
- Actively monitor sales pipeline, activity & forecasts to proactively adapt to changing conditions.
- Report to CEO, and work cross-functionally with Sales, CS, and Marketing.
- 2+ years leading a team of Sales Executives with demonstrated success in a transactional, short/medium sales-cycle in a competitive market.
- Ability to identify areas of opportunity, recommend solutions, take ownership of implementation and/or project management of sales initiatives.
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of the business by sharing insights, the root causes behind changes in KPI’s, the frequency and impact of these root causes and your recommendations to double down or course correct as needed.
- Analytical Sales Leader with strong experience using data to drive decision making.
- Ability to communicate complex information and processes in a streamlined, easy-to-understand fashion.
At Cention, our workforce deserves fair and competitive salaries. With scalable benefits, rewards, and perks, our total rewards programs reflect our commitment to inclusivity and access for all. Because a good life brings great innovation. At Cention you’ll enjoy :
- Competitive salary
- No limit on bonuses for achieving and exceeding targets
- Flexible Paid Time Off with a minimum of 14 days off per year
- Parental leave
- An environment where we embrace new ideas
- Being part of an enthusiastic team with the goal to become the largest CCaaS player on the market.
- Comprehensive medical insurance
Perks are nice, but perks don’t make a company or individual successful – the work does. At Cention, we’re building technology and products to engage the ever-changing global contact center market and to ensure customers can communicate over all channels and increase their Customer Success. While you’re focusing on bringing new customers in, our Customer Success team will take care of the ones already onboard and our developers will be busy building our CCaaS to always be one step a head.
Let’s work together